CoSIDA Career Center
CoSIDA's Career Center is sponsored by the following CoSIDA Corporate Partners:
• ESPN • SIDEARM Sports • ASAP Sports
- Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
- FREE resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry.
- Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant athletic communications job listings.
- Searchable resume database
- Advertising Your Job Opening
- To advertise a job opening, please send the job description to Director of Creative Services Beau White at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send all information in a word document, if possible.
- The charge for ads to run 30 days is $125 for CoSIDA members and $250 for non-members. You will be sent an invoice when the ad is posted.
- Invoices may be paid via credit or check at forms.cosida.com/jobpay
We look forward to assisting you on your job searches.
To Add Transactions
- To have a job transaction added to the Career Center "Recent Transactions" below, please email Director of Creative Services Beau White at email@example.com and Lawrence Fan, Chair of The CoSIDA Job Seekers Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Add Your Resume to the Career Center
- To submit your resume to the Career Center resume bank below, please submit your resume in a PDF format (preferred) with your name entitled or a Word document entitled with your name. Send it to Director of Creative Services Beau White at email@example.com.
- You will find the current resumes link in the blue banner below next to the "Current Opportunities" link
Association of Independent Institutions
Selected Georgia Gwinnett's Jason Hendrix as its new sports information director. FULL RELEASE
Ryan McNamara has been elevated to director of sports information following the retirement of longtime Mansfield University SID Steve McCloskey. McNamara will oversee the promotion and coverage of Mansfield’s 13 varsity athletic programs. He will also work with students and interns as part of the Mansfield Department of Communication’s concentration in sports information; the only program of it’s kind in the PASSHE system. FULL RELEASE
Chris Whitehead will be joining the Sports Information team on Monday, March 20 replacing John Gasparoni. A 2002 graduate of Georgia Tech where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Whitehead worked in the SID office at Georgia Tech as a student, Louisiana-Lafayette as a graduate assistant and North Florida and Southern Miss as an Assistant SID. At Navy, he'll handle Women's Lacrosse, Water Polo, Sprint Football, Men's & Women's Indoor Track & Field and Men's & Women's Outdoor Track & Field. Alex Lumb will take over Women's Soccer and Men's & Women's Cross Country.
Meg Kelly named assistant director for athletic communications at Boston University. Kelly was most recently at Loyola Marymount as the Assistant Director of Media Relations and before that served as the Athletics Communications Assistant at Harvard.
Lamar Carter named assistant director of athletic media relations. Carter was previously at the University of California.
Promoted Steve Wilson to Associate Athletic Director for Media Relations and Compliance. Wilson is in his 10th year leading Park University's athletics communications office. As part of this promotion, he will no longer be head coach of the women's golf program, a role he has held since 2013-14. Wilson will make the full transition at the conclusion of the academic year. FULL RELEASE
Xavier University of Louisiana
Promoted Ed Cassiere to assistant athletic director for communications. Cassiere is in his 11th year at XULA. FULL RELEASE
Hired Brett Ford as assistant director of athletic communications and media relations. Ford came to Geneseo after spending two years at Wesley College.
University of Missouri
Selected CoSIDA Hall of Fame member and past president Nick Joos as senior associate athletic director for strategic communications. Joos has worked at Baylor since 2003. FULL RELEASE
Jump to Page 1 234
Binghamton University (N.Y.)
Hired Leigh Martino and Sydney Harbaugh as athletics communications assistants FULL RELEASE