CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program
Deadline: Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2017
In an effort to support and encourage the annual convention participation of CoSIDA members, twenty (20) attendance grants of $800 each ((PLUS complimentary convention registration) will be awarded for the 2017 CoSIDA Convention, taking place June 11-14 in Orlando, Fla. in conjunction with NACDA and Affiliates Convention Week.
Following the convention, the 20 successful candidates will be asked to provide a review
of their experiences. Members selected in 2017 may not apply for the grant in the future.
Please consider a worthy individual to provide them with the tremendous opportunity to join
their colleagues at our annual convention.
The deadline for applications for the 2017 Convention is FRIDAY, FEB. 10, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
The grant program is open to all current 2016-17 CoSIDA members.
- Convention Registration begins Wednesday, Feb. 1 for the 2016 CoSIDA Convention.
- Each individual must provide two documents - a letter of application stating why you want to attend the convention and how you intend to use what you learn in your professional career and on campus; a supporting letter from a superior/supervisor that explains the need for the financial request. The two documents must be provided by Feb. 10 and will only be accepted online at CoSIDA.com. Self-applications are strongly encouraged as well.
- The Convention Grant committee will not share the names of applicants.
- All information must be submitted online by Friday, February 10, 2017.
- Previous winners are not eligible to receive the grant; however, past applicants who have not received a grant are encouraged to re-apply.
Application Checklist (all information to be submitted online)
- Letter of application
- Supporting letter from superior/supervisor explaining the need for financial assistance
For questions about the CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program, please contact:
Laurie Bollig, CoSIDA Director of Membership Engagement
Phone: (913) 707-0365
* - indicates required field of information