CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program
Deadline: Friday, Feb. 28, 2014
For the 2013-14 academic year, CoSIDA is proud to announce a new program that will
provide financial assistance to those members who wish to attend the annual convention,
but who are limited to do so due to financial constraints.
In an effort to support and encourage the annual convention participation of CoSIDA members,
ten (10) attendance grants of $800 each will be awarded for the 2014 CoSIDA
Convention, taking place June 8-11 in Orlando, Fla. in conjunction with NACDA and Affiliates
This total will go towards registration, travel and hotel accommodations. Candidates
must confirm their convention attendance in advance and the selected attendees will
be awarded funds after the convention on a reimbursement basis.
Following the convention, the 10 successful candidates will be asked to provide a review
of their experiences. Members selected in 2014 may not apply for the grant in the future.
Please consider a worthy individual to provide them with the tremendous opportunity to join
their colleagues at our annual convention.
The deadline for applications for the 2014 Convention is FRIDAY, FEB. 28, 2014.
Terms & Conditions
The grant program is open to all current 2013-14 CoSIDA members.
- Convention Registration begins Monday, Feb. 3 for the 2014 CoSIDA Convention. Those interested in a convention grant MUST be registered prior to Feb 28, 2014 before applying.
- Each individual must provide two documents, a letter of application and a supporting letter from a superior/supervisor that explains the need for the financial request. The two documents must be provided by February 28 and will only be accepted online at CoSIDA.com. Self-applications are strongly encouraged as well.
- The Convention Grant committee will not share the names of applicants.
- All information must be submitted online by Friday, February 28, 2014.
Application Checklist (all information to be submitted online)
- Letter of application
- Supporting letter from superior/supervisor explaining the need for financial assistance
For questions about the new CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program, please contact:
Will Roleson, CoSIDA Director of Internal Operations
* - indicates required field of information