CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program
Deadline: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016
In an effort to support and encourage the annual convention participation of CoSIDA members, twenty (20) attendance grants of $800 each ((PLUS complimentary convention registration) will be awarded for the 2016 CoSIDA Convention, taking place June 12-15 in Orlando, Fla. in conjunction with NACDA and Affiliates Convention Week.
Following the convention, the 20 successful candidates will be asked to provide a review
of their experiences. Members selected in 2016 may not apply for the grant in the future.
Please consider a worthy individual to provide them with the tremendous opportunity to join
their colleagues at our annual convention.
The deadline for applications for the 2016 Convention is TUESDAY, FEB. 9, 2016.
Terms & Conditions
The grant program is open to all current 2015-16 CoSIDA members.
- Convention Registration begins Monday, Feb. 1 for the 2016 CoSIDA Convention.
- Each individual must provide two documents, a letter of application and a supporting letter from a superior/supervisor that explains the need for the financial request. The two documents must be provided by Feb. 9 and will only be accepted online at CoSIDA.com. Self-applications are strongly encouraged as well.
- The Convention Grant committee will not share the names of applicants.
- All information must be submitted online by Friday, February 9, 2015.
Application Checklist (all information to be submitted online)
- Letter of application
- Supporting letter from superior/supervisor explaining the need for financial assistance
For questions about the new CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program, please contact:
Laurie Bollig, CoSIDA Director of Membership Engagement
Phone: (913) 707-0365
* - indicates required field of information