CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program
Deadline: Friday, Feb. 27, 2015
In an effort to support and encourage the annual convention participation of CoSIDA members, twenty (20) attendance grants of $800 each ((PLUS complimentary convention registration) will be awarded for the 2015 CoSIDA Convention, taking place June 14-17 in Orlando, Fla. in conjunction with NACDA and Affiliates Convention Week. CoSIDA has doubled the amount of grants from 2014 in order to provide financial assistance to those members who wish to attend the annual convention, but who are limited to do so due to financial constraints.
Following the convention, the 20 successful candidates will be asked to provide a review
of their experiences. Members selected in 2015 may not apply for the grant in the future.
Please consider a worthy individual to provide them with the tremendous opportunity to join
their colleagues at our annual convention.
The deadline for applications for the 2015 Convention is FRIDAY, FEB. 27, 2015.
Terms & Conditions
The grant program is open to all current 2014-15 CoSIDA members.
- Convention Registration begins Monday, Feb. 2 for the 2015 CoSIDA Convention.
- Each individual must provide two documents, a letter of application and a supporting letter from a superior/supervisor that explains the need for the financial request. The two documents must be provided by Feb. 27 and will only be accepted online at CoSIDA.com. Self-applications are strongly encouraged as well.
- The Convention Grant committee will not share the names of applicants.
- All information must be submitted online by Friday, February 27, 2015.
Application Checklist (all information to be submitted online)
- Letter of application
- Supporting letter from superior/supervisor explaining the need for financial assistance
For questions about the new CoSIDA Convention Attendance Grant Program, please contact:
Will Roleson, CoSIDA Director of Internal Operations
* - indicates required field of information